Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sorry for the blogging break!

For those of you that don't know..... we've moved!

That is, my family and I have moved into our new home. Some of you may be aware that we have been renovating a historic home over in the Springfield area of Jacksonville for close to a year and a half now. Well, the time finally came for us to move in! It's been quite exciting and I'll have to post pics soon.

But of course, with all the fun of moving also came the hassle. I was without internet access for a good bit of time, and while I did sneak away to Panera to keep up with my emails frequently, blogging took a bit of a backseat for the past few weeks.

But as of this weekend, we are wired (well, wirless actually) and I'll be back to my posting self! haha.

Lots of great weddings coming up for 2009 -- I'm excited to keep you all posted!

No comments: