Sunday, June 29, 2008

Looking to save money on your wedding gown?? Try Toilet Paper!

Every year, Cheap-chic-weddings.com sponsors a wedding dress-making competition. There is one key stipulation, though. All entries must be made out of toilet paper!!

I know I've played the toilet paper dress game at various get-togethers, bridal showers, etc. but these dresses are truly phenomenal!!

Check out the winning top three dresses!

Katrina Chalifoux took home top honors with this stunning creation, shown at the competition and modeled by her niece.



Terri Glover captured second place for her creation.

The third-place dress was made by Ann Kagawa Lee

Congrats Ladies! Great work! Although -- I don't know if I can recommend any of these dresses for my outdoor wedding Florida brides! The chance of rain is just too risky! =)

No comments: