Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My 3rd Wedding Anniversary!

Well, as of today, my wonderful husband John and I have been married for three years!
It's definitely neat to look back at the last three years and see how much my life has changed.
For one, I am now the proud owner of a successful small business, Flaire Weddings and Events!
I had been considering starting a wedding business for sometime before we actually opened up "shop" so to speak, but then my own engagement and wedding took a bit of my focus. Just a bit. =) The summer following my wedding I jumped back into my business start-up full force, officially launched the company in September of 2005, and here we are today!

I also am the proud mommy of one adorable little 15-month-old, our precious Ian Wade!


Since I got married three years ago today, I've been remembering my own wedding, and thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics with you all!
Photo Credit: Addison Fitzgerald Studios, Inc.










We've truly enjoyed our first three years of marriage, and are looking forward to many more years to come!

No comments: