Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Featured on Style Me Pretty!


I got an awesome message on Facebook last week from one of my favorite brides, Christienne! Christienne and her husband Justin got married at the Club Continental this past September, and we had such a blast assisting them with the planning and coordination. Anyways, back to the Facebook message. Christienne informed me that the fabulous wedding blog, Style Me Pretty, wanted to feature her wedding pictures!

This was by far one of my favorite weddings of 2008, and I'm so happy it was chosen to be showcased. Photographer Agnes Lopez is one of Style Me Pretty's "Little Black Book" members, and she submitted these photos to the blog.

To see the posting, click here.

Congratulations Christienne and Justine on the feature -- it was definitely a blast working with you both!

No comments: