Thursday, March 12, 2009

If you don't have any plans for St. Patty's Day....


Come join us at the ABC Northeast Florida Local Networking Group meeting! (Boy that's a mouthful isn't it?)

We're meeting at the Capital Grille in the St. John's Town Center on Tuesday at 6:30 pm. The cost is $15 for ABC Members, $20 for Non-members in Advance, and $25 at the door.

Our topic is being presented by.....

none other than Yours Truly!

I'm going to be giving a presentation entitled "Blogging 202... Beyond the Basics." The content is really designed for those wedding professionals who've started a blog, but would like to see improvement in various areas. We'll cover consistency, developing content, commenting, and more!

If you're in the Jacksonville area we'd love to have you. There will be a Q and A Session following the presentation, and I'd love to have to blogging "experts" in the audience as well to give their thoughts and provide feedback.

And just in case you're concerned there wouldn't be anything "Irish", I've got quite a bit of Irish heritage myself -- my mother's grandparents were 100% Irish!

Come network with other wedding pros in the Jacksonville area. We hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Melanie Watson said...

Can't wait... Brad and I will be there for sure. See you soon. :)

Sonja said...

Are interns welcome!? :)

Flaire Weddings and Events said...

Yay Mel! So excited you and your hubby are coming!

Sonja-- Interns definitely welcome. Register and come join us!

Bradford said...

Cassandra! I'm excited about your presentation and can't wait to meet you! I wish I could have been at the PUG night shoot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great presentation Cassie!

KB said...

Really enjoyed the meeting and presentation- thanks for a great time!